*Available for US Shipment Only.
Hey, dude, you are going to need the Oakley Rykkinn Snowboard Jacket, 'cause it can get like, you know, Siberia out there. You KNOW that Thinsulate fill is gonna keep you warm enough to make your next ride too gnarly for words, okay? Yeah, and that Hydrogauge 10 coating is gonna make sure you stay dry, baby. I mean, it really would not be cool to look all wet now, would it? Nope. Didn't think so. So go ahead. Get out there and r-i-d-e. You will feel like da bomb. If anybody asks, be honest, be nice. Just tell 'em, It is the Oakley Rykkinn!
Key Features of the Oakley Rykkinn Snowboard Jacket:
- OOR - Hood 3
- Fixed Hood
- Basic Cuffs
- Storm Flap with Velcro and Snap
- Pit Venting
- Critically Taped
- Wrist Gaiter
- Elastic Accessories Pocket
- Snap Storm Skirt Connection with Lycra
- Shell: 100% Polyester (TO-27)
- Coating: Hydrogauge 10
- Insulation: Thinsulate Fill (Body 80g, Hood 60g and Sleeves N/A)
- Fit: Regular