*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Beltline Pro Ski Jacket:
The Beltline Pro Jacket is breathable, protective and as versatile as the world–class athletes who inspired it. Multiple specialized pockets and adjustable features throughout reflect the versatility and customized function that is essential on the mountain and competition halfpipe. Welded seams and durable, water–repellent Gore–Tex® fabric keep out moisture and protect against wind, sleet and snow, offering the all–conditions capability that serious riders demand. Strategic vents and tank track stitching create breathability and unrestricted comfort in this tough, regular–fit jacket made specifically for the all–out winter athlete.
- Nylon fabric with durable, water–repellent Gore–Tex® PRO finish and Gore–Tex® microgrid backer lining to keep out the elements so you stay warm and dry
- OOR™ hood, drop tail and cuffs allow for a customized fit
- Tank track stitching and strategic pit venting for optimal comfort
- HDO™ goggle wipe and Microclear 2.0™ wipe in lens pocket to keep eyewear clear
- Laser MP3 porthole so tunes can come along for the ride without getting in the way
- Snap storm skirt connection with Lycra® for an integrated fit with the Beltline Pro Pants
- Multiple pockets for storing essentials safely
- Equipped with Recco® harmonic radar avalanche technology
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Regular