*Available for US Shipment Only.
You can't be tamed in the Oakley Banfield Ski Jacket! Oakley knows what their customers require, and the Banfield hits the sweet spot for riders who need ultimate protection from the elements. This Oakley ski jacket is built with Biozone technology that helps manage moisture, insulate the rider's core and provide tremendous comfort. Also included on the newly designed Banfield model are a patented OOR hood design with magnet system, a unique goggle wipe and MP3 portholes that allow you to jam out while shredding the slopes.
Key Features of the Oakley Banfield Ski Jacket:
- BioZone™ technology addresses three areas of athletic need: moisture management, insulation and comfort
- Nylon fabric with waterproof Hydrogauge™ 20 laminate blocks out rain, sleet and snow
- Breathable O Hydrolix™ fabric and pit venting minimize cling and maximize air flow
- OOR™ hood with magnet system, drop tail and cuffs deliver durability and a customized fit
- HDO™ goggle wipe and Microclear 2.0™ wipe in lens pocket keep eyewear clear
- Snap storm skirt connection and wrist gaiter allow for an integrated fit with the Banfield Pants and keep your arms covered
- Laser MP3 porthole stores your media player and keeps cords out of sight and out of the way
- Recco® avalanche rescue system uses harmonic radar technology to alert search crews to your location
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Loose