*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Banfield Jacket boasts a toasty fleece interior to deliver the moisture management, comfort and warmth required by professional athletes. Tough nylon construction with a waterproof laminate helps keep you dry and protected in wetter conditions. A loose fit and adjustable features throughout offer the versatility and customized function that are essential for keeping you covered and comfortable from the first ride to the last. Breathable fabric and strategic venting keeps the comfort level high and the air flowing where you need it most. Finished with a comfortable, fully taped interior and secure storage for your media player, the Banfield Jacket is equipped for intense competition.
Key Features of the Oakley Banfield Ski Jacket:
- BioZone™ technology addresses three areas of athletic need: moisture management, insulation and comfort
- Nylon fabric with waterproof Hydrogauge™ 20 laminate blocks out rain, sleet and snow
- Breathable O Hydrolix™ fabric and pit venting minimize cling and maximize air flow
- OOR™ hood with magnet system, drop tail and cuffs deliver durability and a customized fit
- HDO™ goggle wipe and Microclear 2.0™ wipe in lens pocket keep eyewear clear
- Snap storm skirt connection and wrist gaiter allow for an integrated fit with the Banfield Pants and keep your arms covered
- Laser MP3 porthole stores your media player and keeps cords out of sight and out of the way
- Recco® avalanche rescue system uses harmonic radar technology to alert search crews to your location
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Loose