Take flight on the slopes in comfort this winter with the great looking design and amazing cold weather protection of the Oakley B-52 Down Snowboard Jacket for men on your shoulders. The durable nylon outer of this insulated coat has a Hydrogauge membrane to provide 15,000 mm of waterproof defense and 15,000 g of breathability, and with critically taped seam construction and mesh lined armpit vents, you'll be safe from snow and rain without overheating. In a relaxed fit and hooded parka style, the B-52 delivers mind blowing comfort, and packing 500 fill down insulation, heat gets trapped inside so you can stay out riding the slopes when the temperature drops.
- Hydrogauge 15 laminate and down 500 fill deliver lightweight protection from the cold and elements
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhance comfort and temperature regulation
- OOR hood, drop tail and cuffs offer coverage and a customized fit
- Removable snap storm skirt with Lycra® allows for easy integration with snow pants
- Microclear 2.0 cloth in lens pocket keeps eyewear free of moisture and condensation
- Parka fit
- 100% Nylon