*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Amplier Snowboard Jacket:
Ready for a little confab with five feet of fresh pow? Your shell layer should do the talking. The Oakley Amplier Snowboard Jacket design speaks volumes, and the message is tech-meets-style. The Oakley AMPILER shell jacket has a 15K/20K rating for waterproofing and breathability. That means it''s like a one-way street for moisture, keeping out the mountain''s slop while letting sweaty vapors escape. For added warmth, we put panels in critical zones and backed them with low-bulk Thinsulate. Ditch the hood when the weather cooperates or just leave it attached and let the magnetic hold-down system keep it out of your way when you gyrate. Best of all, you get all this performance with styling that earns the emblem of originality.
- 15,000mm waterproofing
- 20,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability with fully tape-welded seams
- Critically placed fleece backed with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Removable hood with magnetic hold-down system
- Wrist gaiters (inner cuffs with thumbholes) and adjustable cuffs
- Removable snap storm skirt system (attaches to compatible pant)
- Pocket on sleeve for your lift pass
- Fit: Regular