*Available for US Shipment Only.
Ready for a little confab with five feet of fresh pow? Your shell layer should do the talking. The Oakley Amplier Snowboard Jacket design speaks volumes, and the message is tech-meets-style. The Oakley AMPILER shell jacket has a 15K/20K rating for waterproofing and breathability. That means it''s like a one-way street for moisture, keeping out the mountain''s slop while letting sweaty vapors escape. For added warmth, we put panels in critical zones and backed them with low-bulk Thinsulate. Ditch the hood when the weather cooperates or just leave it attached and let the magnetic hold-down system keep it out of your way when you gyrate. Best of all, you get all this performance with styling that earns the emblem of originality.
Key Features of the Oakley Amplier Snowboard Jacket:
- 15,000mm waterproofing
- 20,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability with fully tape-welded seams
- Critically placed fleece backed with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Removable hood with magnetic hold-down system
- Wrist gaiters (inner cuffs with thumbholes) and adjustable cuffs
- Removable snap storm skirt system (attaches to compatible pant)
- Pocket on sleeve for your lift pass
- Fit: Regular