The Pachacho’s big brother, the Pinyon, features an external zipper pocket, side water bottle pocket and side-access laptop sleeve.
Key Features of The North Face Pinyon Backpack:
- Avg Weight: 1 Lb 5 oz (620 G)
- Volume: 915 In3 (15 Liters)
- Laptop Sleeve: 15" X 10" X 1.5"
- Fabrics: 150D X 300D Polyester Irregular Ripstop, 420D Nylon
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop body fabric and oxford boot fabric
- Unique J-zip provides easy access to the main compartment
- Side- and topaccess ventilated-foam laptop sleeve
- Side stretch-mesh water bottle pocket
- External zipper pocket
- External zipper pocket with organization panel
- Injection-molded shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Perforated back panel with air channel to increase airflow
- Reflective patch with bike-light loop
All Gear by: The North Face