Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. The Base Camp Duffel provides ideal storage for weekend trips. New features include redesigned straps and a zip pocket on the end that fits keys or a passport.
- Weight 50L: 2 lbs 11.39 oz
- Weight 69L: 3 lbs 8.09 oz
- Dimensions 50L: 12.8" x 20.87" x 12.8"
- Dimensions 69L: 12.98" x 25.4" x 12.98"
- Fabrics: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics Nylon
- New end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume (69L only)
- New small end-cap zippered pocket is perfect for keys, a wallet or little items (50L only)
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization (69L only)
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top