Click in and go all out in The North Face Sickline Ski Pants for men. Whether reaching the summit of a new peak or dropping a new line off back side, these pants will keep up. Offering a mechanical two-way stretch fabric you'll love, and a style that surpasses par, these pants offer a full range of motion for any adventure you come across. The breathable membrane maintains a comfortable temperature at all times, while the waterproofed exterior repels wetness from storms or deep powder alike. Throw in the mesh lined inner thigh vents to get rid of excess heat and ride with comfort through it all.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Kissing welt water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Water-resistant PU zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Fabric: Shell: 160D x 140D 139 g/m² HyVent Alpha 2L - 100% Nylon Plain Weave with Mechanical Stretch
- Fabric: Lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% Nylon Honeycomb Taffeta
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 14 oz (850 g)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty