The North Face Satellite Pants may not get you cable reception, but they are perfect for the snow. The North Face Satellite Pants are designed for comfort durability and practicality. The perfect trio in snow pants. North Face Satellite Pants are breathable and have an extra layer for warmth and durability, to resist abrasion on the roughest ride. The flexible fabric is perfectly designed for optimal movement without weighing you down. The waist line is designed to let support the lower back and leaves room for a support belt.
- Stretch woven nylon fabric breathes well, reduces bulk and resists abrasion
- Super-low-profile waist construction
- Anatomical lumbar fit is harness and pack-belt friendly
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Avg weight: 1 lb 1 oz (475 g)
- Inseam: R
- Fabric: 196 g/m² TNF Apex Aerobic; 91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave with DWR