Redesigned best-selling convertible pant offers improved durability and versatility on or off the trail.
Key Features of The North Face Paramount II Hiking Pants:
- Relaxed fit
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Pant converts to 10" short
- Removable low-profile buckle belt and elastic in waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- UPF 50
- Avg weight 390g
- Inseam R 32"
- Fabrics: 70D 168g/m 100% nylon faille woven with DWR