Stretch-woven panels at the waist and inner legs make it easier to maneuver in these quick-drying water shorts.
Key Features of The North Face Pacific Creek 2.0 Shorts:
- Avg Weight: 219 g (8oz)
- Inseam: R 10"
- Fabrics: body fabric: 176 g/m² 100% polyester with FlashDry
- Fabrics: back yoke and gusset: 153 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane with FlashDry
- Crotch gusset
- Center front zip-fly
- Blocked with four-way stretch woven at back yoke and gusset
- Tonal internal drawcord
- On-seam hand pockets
- Reverse-coil utility zip pocket with key loop
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Tonal heat transfer logo on wearer''s back-right yoke
- Straight fit
All Gear by: The North Face