*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the The North Face Kannon Insulated Ski Pants:
It’s easy to take a perfect, powdery bluebird day on the mountain for granted; unfortunately not every trip into the wild is like that. For cold, wet days North Face Kannon insulated FlashDry technology keeps you warmer than an Aspen après. And for the days the sun is shining bright? These bad boys are highly breathable, utilizing our patented Chimney Venting system to ensure you also stay dry from the inside, because sometimes you have to sweat to get that line just right. Rugged, durable, waterproof, breathable, and quick to wick the water away, this pant is packed with features that make every day on the mountain a good one.
- Avg Weight: 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: body: 50D 119 g/m2—100% polyester 2.5L HyVent® with FlashDry™ laminate ripstop weave
- insulation: 40 g/m2 FlashDry™ fiber Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Polyurethane (PU) waterproof, laser-cut, bonded zips
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Hand and thigh zip pockets
- Rear flow vents
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- Pant-a-lock compatible