Any and all terrain is at your fingertips when you slip into The North Face Hyalite Ski Pants for men. Promising adventure, promoting exploration and offering the slimming style you love, these pants will stick with you through it all. From mountaineering to new summits to making the first descent off a new peak, these pants have the technical features to keep up. A lightweight HyVent Alpha 3L fabric is used to reduce bulk and offer top notch protection when it comes to waterproofing and breathability. Locking out wetness, repelling moisture and keeping you dry are at the top of it's 'to do list', so you'll enjoy winter in fashion.
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Belted, adjustable-waist system
- Dual three-quarter-length polyurethane (PU) side zips
- Dual zippered PU hand pockets
- Zippered elastic gaiter and kickpatch
- Avg Weight: 500 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Inseam: R 32"
- Fabric: Body: 20D 89 g/m2 HyVent Alpha 3L - 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric: Kickpatch: 177 g/m2 85% Nylon, 15% Schoeller-Keprotec Kevlar