*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Horizon Tempest Hiking Pants:
You like to get out and hike, boulder, or just do whatever you like and The North Face Horizon Tempest Hiking Pants are exactly the pants that will get you out there. Have you ever snagged a pair of pants on a branch and had a huge tear ruin your favorite pants? Well the Horizon Tempest Hiking Pants have rip stop nylon to solve that very problem. Have you ever gotten too hot while hiking...duh, obviously, right? Well just roll these pants up and you'll be sporting a cute pair of capris. Pick up one or two pairs of The North Face Horizon Tempest Hiking Pants today and you won't regret it.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Internal drawcord with button-fly closure
- Two hand pockets
- Two patch rear pockets
- Crotch gusset
- Secure-zip pocket on right pocket
- Stowpocket feature
- Leg roll-up feature
- Relaxed fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Avg weight: 280g
- Inseam: R 32"
- Fabric: 70D 113 g/m 100% nylon woven with ripstop