A fully taped HyVent 2L shell and a snap-out fleece liner give this pant season-long versatility, plus you can wear the fleece liner alone when cozying up next to the fire once the lifts stop spinning.
Key Features of The North Face Chaleta Triclimate Ski Pants:
- Avg Weight: 895 g (31.6 oz)
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: Shell: 162 g/m² HyVent 2L - 100% Nylon Faille
- Fabric: Liner: 200 g/m² 100% Polyester Fleece
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Inner-thigh vents
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system Snap-in liner pant(liner pant)
- Elastic contour waist
- Tapered leg
- Relaxed fit
All Gear by: The North Face