*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Bracket Shorts:
The North Face Bracket Shorts are the water-resistant shorts people have been waiting for. During the next bike ride through the mountains you will no longer have to avoid those small puddles, or larger rivers, just ride right through them! These North Face Bracket shorts are designed for quick dry as well, so by the end of your journey the shorts will still be alright to wear into your house without water dripping problems. Before your next journey into the mountains, or just the next simple ride, be sure to get these North Face Bracket shorts on!
Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Raised high-back waistband
- Front hand pockets mesh-lined for venting
- Sunglasses wipe in right hand pocket
- Flap cargo pocket
- Seamless crotch panel
- Reinforced stitching and bartacking throughout all stress zones
- Elliptical knee hem
- Reflective logo
- Chamois liner short
- Brushed elastic waistband
- Gripper thigh elastic cuff
- Four-way stretch seamless chamois has plush microfiber padding to reduce friction points and relieve pressure in key areas
- shell: 165 g/m² 100% nylon paramount fabric with DWR (durable water repellent)
- liner short: 85% recycled polyester, 5% elastane four-way stretch jersey with a Sanitized® Silver treatment, men-specific chamois
- Inseam: 12"