The North Face Venture Jacket is winner of the Backpacker Magazine Editor’s Choice Award in 2011. This jacket is made with Hyvent 2.5L fabric and all seams are sealed to make sure you stay dry in the rain. While it keeps water and moisture out, it also allows sweaty moisture to leave when the weather gets muggy. You get important ventilation with the underarm zips to help you stay cool. The North Face Venture jacket packs down and stows easily in its hand pocket for easy storage.
Key Features of The North Face Venture Jacket:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- Center back: 27"
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 (2.5 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)