Key Features of The North Face Venture Jacket:
The North Face Venture Jacket is the jacket you want to be wearing when the rain comes, whether it’s a gentle sprinkle or during a heavy thunderstorm. Made from lightweight, waterproof fabric, The North Face Venture Jacket is designed to keep you dry and comfortable any time. Its breathable fabric and underarms with zippered vents helps to ensure perspiration doesn’t build up so you remain dry under the jacket, as well. As an added bonus, it’s easy to take anywhere, as it easily folds down to the point it fits in its own pocket, to easily fit in your backpack, or anywhere else.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Self fabric adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 400 g (14 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 (2.5 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)