Key Features of the The North Face Verto Micro Jacket:
A featherweight down jacket that offers maximum warmth with minimum weight.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- avg weight/9.1 oz (255 g)
- Center back: 27.5"
- Fabric: body: 10D 25 g/m2 Pertex Quantum GL;100% nylon micro-ripstop; 53 g/m2 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven; 215 g/m2 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry
- insulation: 800 fill goose down