*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Fleece:
The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Quarter Zip Fleece is known to be warm when wet. That is due to the upgraded Polartec Classic 100 fleece that keeps you warm without all the added weight and bulk of other insulations. This highly breathable material also dries quickly to hold in more heat. The TKA, or Thermal Kinetic Advancement, fleece is the design of North Face to give you superior insulation and incredible wear resistance. The TKA 100 is the same high performance fleece with a luxurious feel and resistance to pilling.
- Unique microfibers provide an unparalleled soft hand feel
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Proves 10% more warmth and is 50% more thermally efficient than original TKA 100 at 27% less weight
- 24% more breathable and 18% more compressible, providing 14 cu. in. of pack space savings
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
- Pill-resistant face and back
- Feminine silhouette with 1" drop tail