The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Fleece takes an already successful item and updates it with new technologies to make it even better, resulting in one truly amazing product. Compared to the old version this fleece provides 10% more warmth while weighing 27% less, making it great for outdoor active use. With details like flat locked stitching and reverse coil zip packed into this polyester material, it’s clear that the TKA 1000 Microvelour Glacier is one of the best pullover fleeces on the market.
Key Features of the The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Fleece:
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 10% more warmth and is 50% more thermally efficient than old TKA 100 at 27% less weight
- 24% more breathable and 18% more compressible, providing 14 cu. In. of pack space savings
- Reverse coil zip and bound collar/cuff detail
- Flat locked stitching for strength and reduced abrasion