*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face TKA 100 Classic Trinity Alps Pullover:
The North Face TKA 100 Classic Trinity Alps Pullover offers protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun while you go about your day. The Polartec microfleece provides warmth on its own but is light enough to wear as a midlayer for extra protection. Overheating isn't a problem in this top, the breathable material keeps you cool and even if you do sweat the wicking material soaks up moisture and dries quickly. So if you need a comfortable top as an extra layer or just something to toss on for a chilly night,the North Face Trinity Alps Pullover is an excellent purchasing choice.
- Extremely soft hand feel with unique surface texture
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 18% more warmth and 40% more thermal efficiency than old TKA 100, at 16% less weight
- 41% more breathable than old TKA 100, provides comfort in all activities
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has a pill-resistant face and back
- TNF™ Apex chest pocket with infused reverse-coil zip
- Pop color toggles, zips and sliders / fabric/ solids: 60 g/m2 100% polyester Polartec® Classic Micro
- heathers: 182 g/m2 Polartec® Classic Micro—100% polyester overlay: 145 g/m2 87% nylon, 13% elastane TNF™Apex with DWR (bluesign® approved fabric)