Everyone needs a pullover like this The North Face Sabertooth 1/2 Zip Fleece in their wardrobe; it is as simple as that. Its light 450g weight makes it easy to pack and take anywhere, while the polyester and elastane blend offers the stretch needed for comfort that will not interfere with your activities, and keeps things sleek enough to easily fit under another jacket or outer shell for greater warmth without bulk. The Sabertooth also offers a DWR finish to resist water, and a half-length zipper to make it easy to vent excess heat to prevent discomfort and perspiration build up.
Key Features of The North Face Sabertooth 1/2 Zip Fleece:
- Average weight: 450g (15.87oz)
- Center back: 28.5"
- Body: 351 g/m2 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane textured fleece fabric
- Side Panels: 265 g/m2 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane TK Superstretch fleece
- Bonded soft shell with a soft brushed backer
- DWR finish
- Stretch panel at underarm gussets for great range of motion