The North Face RDT Rain Jacket is constructed from waterproof and breathable HyVent 2.5 membrane material for all weather protection you can count on. Features include Flashdry technology to decrease drying time, fully taped seams to eliminate waterproofing weak spots, zippered underarm vents that allow quick release of heat, a fixed adjustable hood, and a light weight (11 oz.) and easily pack-able simple design. The North Face RDT Rain Jacket also has zippered hand pockets, hem cinch to seal out the cold, and is constructed of 50D polyester ripstop material rated at 25 PSI for fabric waterproofing and 750 g/m2 for fabric breath-ability rating. The North Face RDT Rain Jacket will keep you from getting wet no matter how miserable the weather!
Key Features of The North Face RDT Rain Jacket:
- Waterproof, extremely breathable aided by FlashDry print component, seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Bonded cuff tabs and pocket flaps
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 340 g (12 oz)
- Center back: 27"
- Fabric: 50D 119 g/m² (4.20 oz/yd²) 100% polyester ripstop HyVent 2.5L with FlashDry