Key Features of The North Face Resolve Jacket:
Why should you wear the North Face Resolve Jacket? You're not a skier, you say! Well, you don't have to be an outdoor adventurer to appreciate all the Resolve has to offer. Everybody needs a good windbreaker for those chilly mornings and dreary afternoons, and the Resolve says no to wind very loudly, but what good is it if it suddenly rains? Then, you're soaked and even colder than if you went shirtless! The Resolve has your back (and your front) with a solid water-blocking shield that repels outside moisture like a six-armed goalie. They've sealed the seams, too, so you know you're protected everywhere. Let the Resolve jacket by the North Face be your armor this year!
- Average weight: 500g (17.64 oz)
- Center Back" 28"
- Body: 70D 105g/m2 (3.1oz/yd2) nylon ripstop HyVent 2L
- Lining: Mesh knit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Mesh lined
- Brushed collar lining
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord