The North Face Outbound Full Zip Hoodie for Men is a heavyweight favorite for sitting around basecamp or on the trail. The DWR finish repels water and other inclement weather, and the Outbound Full Zip Hoodie is dense enough to block the wind. Featuring a bonded, brushed polyester twill with a polar fleece backer, you'll sink into the softness and warmth of the Outbound Full Zip Hoodie. The drawcord at the hood lets you customize your fit to keep the weather conditions out, and welt hand pockets keep your digits from getting too cold. The full front zipper is a Vislon that also lets you customize how much ventilation you want.
- Avg Weight: 420 g (15 oz)
- HPS: 28"
- Fabric: Plaid: 462 g/m² 100% Polyester
- Fabric: Heather: 358 g/m² 100% Polyester
- Bonded, brushed polyester twill with polar fleece backer
- Drawcord at hood
- VISLON® center front zip
- Welt hand pockets
- Durable waterrepellent (DWR) finish
- Self fabric hem and cuffs
- Hypalon® patch logo on wearer’s left sleeve