With its 3-in-1 design, The North Face Girls' Mountain View Triclimate Jacket is as versatile as her interests. Whether she's working on her turns or chasing the soccer ball around the playground, the DryVent 2-layer outer shell protects her from rain and snow while remaining breathable. The removable cozy fleece liner keeps her nice and toasty on its own during fall hikes and spring campouts. When the jacket is zipped or snapped into the outer shell, the two provide a protective barrier against wet and cold.
- Avg Weight: 703g (24.8oz)
- Center Back: 23.5"
- Fabrics: Outer: 75D 111 g/m² Hyvent 2L - 100% Polyester Micro - Dobby
- Fabrics: Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Fabrics: Liner Jacket: 100% Polyester Fleece
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- ID label