This three-in-one combo delivers the year-round protection and warmth of a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L shell and a removable insulated liner with the added comfort of a high-pile swirl raschel lining.
Key Features of The North Face Mossbud Swirl Triclimate Ski Jacket:
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Swirl raschel fleece
- 60 g Heatseeker insulation
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer: 172 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% polyester diamond ripstop
- Inner: 30D 100% nylon taffeta
- Lining: High-pile raschel fleece
- Inner Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
- Avg Weight: 1124 g (39.65 oz)
- Center Back: Inner: 25"
- Center Back: Outer: 27"
All Gear by: The North Face