Making a reply to the stormy winters ahead, The North Face Moonstruck Ski Jacket for women offers top of the line protection when you need it most. Fully prepared to keep your love of winter alive, this jacket offers sleek lines, a stylish and feminine cut and a design that builds confidence. Technically sound, the lightweight Hyvent 2L outer shell offers the flex you need for big moves, and the protection you demand when storm clouds come your way. A two-snap powder skirt and adjustable hood lock out moisture and keep you cozy, while the fully taped seams offer necessary durability.
- Avg Weight: 820g (28.9 oz)
- Center Back: 27"
- Fabrics: Shell: 160 g/m² Hyvent 2L - 100% Polyester plain weave with crosshatch
- Fabrics: Insulation: 80 g/60 g/40 g Heatseeker
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist - accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system