The North Face Mountain Light Insulated Jacket is made of the most technologically advanced and best quality material out there today. It has Gore-Tex material which makes it a much more breathable jacket than traditional jackets and it also has Primoloft insulation. Primoloft keeps you warm even in the toughest conditions. The jacket also has a center front zipper with a Velcro closure and self adjustable cuff tabs. You already know you can trust North Face so go out there and get the best they have to offer with the The North Face Mountain Light Insulated Jacket.
Key Features of The North Face Mountain Light Insulated Jacket:
- Average weight: 850g (29.98oz)
- Center back: 27.5"
- Body: 50D 94g/m2 (2.726oz/yd2) Polyester Gore-Tex 2L
- Insulation: 100g Primoloft Eco
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar lining
- Embossed taffeta lining
- Polyurethane (PU) coated zip chest pocket
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord