Key Features of the The North Face Leonidas Jacket:
Forged from HyVent® 2.5 layer with comfort-extending stretch, this is the
most versatile waterproof/breathable hard shell we offer.
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull and does not hinder peripheral vision
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- AVG WEIGHT/ 340 g (11.99 oz)
- CENTER BACK/ 29"
- FABRICS/ 40D 89 g/m2 HyVent® 2.5 layer—100% nylon plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch