Take on winter like a god with the tough-as-Asgardian-Uru jacket, The North Face Leonidas Jacket for men. Made from waterproof breathable HyVent fabric that has 4-way stretch capabilities, this North Face winter jacket is tough and versatile. North Face designed it to accommodate your helmet, harness and pack for multi-sport adventures, and it has pit zips to vent the heat while you are hiking. Weighing in at just 12 oz this lightweight winter jacket is still resistant to wear and tear as you are bushwhacking a tough approach or skiing through the trees in untouched pow. The Leonidas jacket is even sharp enough to wear in town on the really rainy days.
Key Features of the The North Face Leonidas Jacket:
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull and does not hinder peripheral vision
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight: 340g (11.99 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Fabrics: 40D 89g/ m2 HyVent® 2.5 layer — 100% nylon plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch