The North Face Landover Down Ski Jacket has your back, literally! The 2L ripstop fabric not only is breathable, but the DWR coating will keep you dry the whole day. You won’t even need to find ways to build a fire if you’re lost in the woods; the Landover has a 550 fill down insulation to keep you warm all through the night. And with all the pockets the Landover offers, you’ll be able to carry all the necessities with you on any snow adventure you take it on.
Key Features of The North Face Landover Down Ski Jacket:
- Avg Weight: 794 g (28.01 oz)
- Center back: 30.25"
- Fabric: shell: 2L ripstop with DWR
- Lining: taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Water-resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs