*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the The North Face Kapwall Ski Jacket:
Enough with the cheap gear you have to replace year after year, and get something that works, like The North Face Kapwall Ski Jacket. Made from the best stuff on earth, the GORE-TEX Performance ripstop weave makes the shell on this jacket impenetrable. Snow, water, ice, nothing! Take the Kapwall in the backcountry with you, because you’ll never know when danger happens. This jacket comes equipped with Recco avalanche rescue reflector and a helmet-compatible hood. Along with all the utility pockets you can imagine, The North Face Kapwall jacket seriously crushes the competition when it comes to outdoor gear.
- Avg Weight: 1048 g (36.97 oz)
- Center Back: 29.5"
- Fabric: body: 40D 105 g/m2—100% polyester 2L GORE-TEX® Performance ripstop weave
- lining: PrimaLoft® Eco 60 g (body), 40 g (hood)
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Helmet-compatible EZD-tach hood
- Polyurethane (PU) core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) chest utility pocket
- Bicep utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal utility pocket
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable hem system
- Adjustable cuff tabs