The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket is ready to help you tackle the winter landscape with a combination of features designed for comfort and style. The Inlux jacket is made with a 100% nylon body for a flexible and versatile base that keeps out the cold. The insulation is 80g Heatseeker so that you know you will stay toasty warm thanks to the waterproof, breathable seam no matter what draws you out into the weather. This is a jacket that is ready to stroll down the streets, get you to work or school and still stand up to playing in the snow.
Key Features of The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket:
- Average weight: 980g (34.57 oz)
- Center back: 30"
- Body: 70D 128g/m2 (3.712oz/yd2) 100%nylon
- Insulation: 80g Heatseeker
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with Heatseeker insulation
- Fully adjustable removable hood with lower face protection
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Center front: stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Pit-zip ventilation
- Fleece-lined body
- Hem cinch-cord