The new FuseForm construction from The North Face® utilizes advanced manufacturing techniques that make it possible to weave two material properties into a single fabric. Because it eliminates the allowance, thread and tape of traditional seams, FuseForm construction creates garments that are lighter, less bulky, stronger and more durable, and it gives them a clean, modern aesthetic both inside and out. Half jacket, fully amazing. Patterned and constructed from a single piece of HyVent® Alpha 3L fabric for the highest level of performance.
- Alpine climbing
- FuseForm construction allows for varying degrees of abrasion resistance all within the same fabric
- Single zippered invisible polyurethane (PU) chest pocket
- Harness-and pack-friendly handwarmer zippered invisible PU pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight: 351 g (12 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Fabric: 30D 122 g/m2 Engineered HyVent Alpha 3L
- 100% Nylon Ripstop