Key Features of The North Face Hyline Hybrid Down Jacket:
A wintertime wardrobe is considered complete with the addition of the North Face Hyline Hybrid Down Jacket. The stylish jacket comes in a number of different, vibrant colors and includes versions for both men and women. This North Face Hyline Hybrid is thoroughly insulated with high quality 600 fill down. The insulation is included not only in the body of the jacket but into the sleeves in generous quantities as well. The jacket is designed to withstand even some of the most severe low temperatures experienced during the winter months. The Hyline Hybrid is designed with a wintertime recreationalist in mind but is equally well-suited to anyone who demands optimal comfort in cold weather.
- Average weight: 530g (18.7oz)
- Center back: 25"
- Shell: 30D 55 g/m2 100% Nylon ripstop with DWR
- Side panels: 265g/m2 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Insulation: 600 fill down
- Active fit
- Hybrid construction with 600 fill down in the body and top of sleeves
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets