With solid, colorblock and print options, this DryVent 2L jacket has a removable hood and a zip-in Heatseeker - insulated liner jacket to handle any condition the mountain dishes out.
Key Features of The North Face Garner Triclimate Ski Jacket:
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip waist pocket
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Zip in liner jacket(liner jacket)
- Zip hand pockets(liner jacket)
- Zip-in-compatible integration
- Solid: 133 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Print: 148 g/m² DryVent 2L - 100% ployester twill with snowscape print
- Liner: 59 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Avg Weight: 976 g (34.43 oz)
- Center Back: Shell: 27"
- Center Back: Liner: 25"
All Gear by: The North Face