The North Face Gatebreak Down Ski Jacket will help progress your skills on the slope! The newly designed shell of this North Face product is made of bluesign approved 50 Denier Poly Ripstop fabric with a DWR coating to keep the moisture out. The high quality 550 fill power goose down insulation regulates your body temperature so you will never be too cold. Water resistant, breathable and windproof, the top of the line Gatebreak Jacket is the perfect choice when it comes to picking this winter's puffy. Resort-friendly features have also been added, including a pass pocket, powder skirt, internal media pocket and a very nifty goggle wipe.
Key Features of The North Face Gatebreak Down Ski Jacket:
- Avg Weight: 860g (30.34oz)
- Center back: 29"
- Fabric: shell: 50D 82g/ m2 polyester shadow ripstop with DWR (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Water-resistant, windproof, breathable
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable hem system
- Adjustable cuff tabs