Key Features of The North Face Fort Point Flannel Ski Jacket:
Flannel on the inside, streetwear piece on the outside—this multi-purpose, water resistant jacket is made for autumn wood chopping, winter layering or spring shredding.
- Average weight: 740g (26.1oz)
- Center back: 30.75"
- Shell: 50D 76g/m2 100% Recycled polyester DP taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 216 g/m2 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester yarn-dyed flannel plaid
- Insulation: Brushed tricot
- Park fit
- Water-resistant, breathable
- Collar stand
- Snap closure
- Hand pockets
- Inner chest pockets
- Snap cuffs
- Adjustable hem system