The perfect mid or outer layer for lightweight all-mountain versatility on any alpine endeavor.
Key Features of The North Face DNP Jacket:
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- AVG WEIGHT/ 220 g (7.76 oz)
- CENTER BACK/ 25"
- FABRICS/ body: 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / underarms: 125 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic - 87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR / cuff: 225 g/m2 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit / insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft One
All Gear by: The North Face