Key Features of The North Face Denali Down Jacket:
The North Face Denali Down Jacket is very happily not your dad's jacket. This jacket warms you like a coat, without the bulk that slows you down. This jacket offers a warm core, without sacrificing arm movement that is so important for winter activities. This jacket gives you what North Face products always give those who buy them: fierce warmth plus absolute function all rolled into one. Once again, this is not your dad's jacket; it's yours. Take your Denali Down out there wherever you go and have a blast.
- Average weight: 760g (26.81oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: Laundered two ply nylon (bluesign approved fabric)
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Media pocket