Key Features of The North Face Denali Jacket:
The North Face Denali Jacket is nearly as strong as its namesake, and designed to withstand the biting temperatures and rough terrain Mount Denali hurls at those adventurous enough to scale her peaks. Pouring rain seems to glide easily from the DWR treated fleece, dripping harmlessly from the sleeves while the wearer remains cozy and dry inside the soft, fleecy cocoon of the Denali Jacket. Jagged rocks and rugged mountainsides are no match for the two-ply nylon armor plating the shoulders and elbows of this jacket, preventing rips and tears. Inhospitable temperatures and unfavorable conditions mean nothing to the happy person ensconced in the protective layers of the Denali Jacket's durable, fleecy warmth.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Horizontal chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pit-zip vents
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 756 g (26.66 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: laundered two-ply nylon