Quilted to provide warmth without bulk, this comfortable, casual knit jacket is lightly insulated for extra warmth on brisk spring days.
Key Features of The North Face Danella Jacket:
- Avg Weight: 780 G (27.5 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Fabric: Shell: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Jersey Knit
- Fabric: Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric: Insulation: 80 G Heatseeker™
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Knit jacket with diamond-quilted body and sleeve panels
- Front zip
- Hidden zips at hand pocket
- Tonal embroidered logo on left-sleeve cuff
- bluesign® approved fabric
All Gear by: The North Face