Key Features of The North Face Curbar Shirt:
The North Face Curbar Shirt is the perfect shirt for the surfer that a) hates shirts and usually doesn’t wear them, and b) needs their clothing to be smart for them. This shirt has ultraviolet protection built in, so that the wearer doesn’t have to worry about fancy things like sunblock and probably doesn’t have the time to anyway. When you essentially live in the water and need to put something on to make you look presentable to the general population, the Curbar is the perfect choice!
- Lightweight, packable Tencel blend
- Napoleon chest pocket with secure-zip closure
- Chest pocket with welt entry
- Sun collar stand
- Recycled rubber buttons
- Shirttail hem
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- avg weight: 160 g (6 oz)
- Center back: 29.5"
- fabric: 86 g/m2 (3 oz/yd2) 53% nylon, 47% lyocell