*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Ballard Ski Jacket:
Heat things up on the mountain in The North Face Ballard Jacket. With style like this, there’s nothing you can’t do. The Ballard is made from HyVent 2L yarn dyed plaid, which makes this jacket ultra-waterproof and breathable. Don’t worry about heating up too much, because the pit-zip vents are there to keep your cool. And all the cool kids are wearing plaid these days, so you’ve already won half the battle. To make this jacket more burley, the Ballard is made with fully sealed seams and a snap down powder skirt, so on those massive powder days when snow and wetness want to creep in, your North Face Ballard Jacket will make sure to keep ‘em out!
- Avg Weight: 1250 g (44.09 oz)
- Center back: 30.25"
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L yarn-dyed plaid
- Lining: taffeta
- Insulation: 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Zip hand pockets
- Flap chest pocket
- External media pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system