Key Features of The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket:
The North Face Apex Bionic jacket is a high performance winter jacket crafted from Apex ClimateBlock stretch laminated fleece that is windproof, resistant to water, and breathable, with a fleece backer that enhances moisture wicking and warmth. The standard fit will allow some layering, while 2 zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket give you enough room to carry things you want easily. The North Face Apex Bionic also features adjustable cuffs and a hem drawcord, windflap zipper backs and chin guards. The North Face Apex is ideal for hiking, skiing or snowboarding!
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stretch, comfort cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 560 g (20 oz)
- Center back: 25.5"
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m2 (10.3 oz/yd2) plain weave polyester TNF Apex ClimateBlock with fleece backer