*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket:
The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket has been designed with practical features in mind. The outer plain weave polyester material adds up to a fit that can complement your physical features while keeping you warm. The material can stretch and resist liquid absorption and that is why this Apex Bionic jacket will remain durable for yours to come saving you money in the long run. The name North Face name came from the tallest mountain in North America. That’s probably why so many who wear the coat will stand tall no matter what their actual height.
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m2 (10.3 oz/yd2) plain weave polyester TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock
- Avg Weight: 658 g (23.21 oz)
- Center Back: 28" Most versatile and widely worn soft shell has enhanced windproof features and a stretchy, comfortable fit; ideal for multiple activities. Standard fit
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- *3XL only available in Asphalt Grey, Deep Water Blue and TNF Black