*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket:
The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket has been designed with practical features in mind. The outer plain weave polyester material adds up to a fit that can complement your physical features while keeping you warm. The material can stretch and resist liquid absorption and that is why this Apex Bionic jacket will remain durable for yours to come saving you money in the long run. The name North Face name came from the tallest mountain in North America. That’s probably why so many who wear the coat will stand tall no matter what their actual height.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Avg weight: 650 g (23 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m2 (10.3 oz/yd2) plain weave polyester TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock with fleece backer