Incredibly light and a glutton for foul-weather adventure, The North Face Alpine Project Jacket for women is an impeccable shell jacket. Constructed with 3-layer, nylon/polyester Gore-Tex Active Shell technology for amazing waterproof and breathable protection, its minimal design makes it ideal for backcountry excursions where every ounce needs to be accounted for and packability is front and center. Waterproof underarm zips let you accelerate venting when you are cruising down the trail or powering up a mountain ridge. A fully adjustable hood with laminated brim maximizes crucial coverage when the conditions run amok and the brushed chin guard is a small detail that delivers a nice dose of comfort.
- Fabric: 30D 105 g/sq m (3 / 1 oz/sq yd); 62% nylon, 38% polyester Gore-Tex® Active Shell Light and Fast 3L
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated hood brim
- Brushed chin guard lining for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) two-way center front zip
- Mesh zip alpine pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series: Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven. Best-in-class outdoor gear and apparel. Period.
- Alpine fit
- Length from center back: 27 in
- Weight: 447 g, 13.2 oz