When the days get shorter and the leaves get more colorful, you need a jacket that will protect your soft undercarriage from catching the chills without making you look like you put on 40 pounds. That's why you won't find a better option than the North Face Aconcagua Jacket. This marvel of design offers stupendous warmth retention and comfort in a design that looks smart and stylish. The Aconcagua keeps it real with genuine goose down filling, so you'll stay toasty warm no matter what nature throws at you. When frost and snow start invading, wear it under your winter coat and feel the difference. Get the Aconcagua Jacket and get the best of both worlds.
Key Features of The North Face Aconcagua Jacket:
- Average weight: 620g (21.87oz)
- Center back: 25"
- Body: 50D 84 g/m2 (2.48 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 550 Fill goose down
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Two secure-zip hand pockets